We at Trust Care Solutions believe that training should be informative and practical too. Once you have completed training with us we want you to feel that you are ready to go and make positive changes in your individual practices or that of your organisation.
The courses we run vary in duration and content based on the subject matter being taught and each course is amended to accommodate the persons involved. Our qualified trainers have a wealth of knowledge on the subject matter that they teach.
Prior to you undertaking a training course we will ask you to complete a pre-training survey. This allows us to understand a little more about you and tailor the training for maximum benefit. The pre-training survey can be completed online.
Currently courses that we are offering are:
- A Fresh Start – CQC’s New Operations & Inspection Model
- Completing your Provider Information Return (PIR)
- Understanding the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs), prompts and related guidance
- Being prepared for inspection (Senior Staff)
- Being prepared for inspection ( Support Staff)
- Moving from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’
To book a course use our Online Booking Form or call us on 0208 090 1453